Child Support Help

Welcome to the IV-D Child Support Division of Orange County. Here we believe that every child has the right to legal paternity establishment and the financial support of both parents. We strive to meet the needs of the IV-D Program participants quickly and professionally. On this page you can find our FAQ’s, contact information and general program information.

Contact Us

Ph: (812) 723-7103 opt 1


What are Title IV-D Child Support Services?

  • Establishing paternity (determining the child’s biological father)
  • Finding the non-custodial parent
  • Establishing a child support order or making changes to an existing support order
  • Establishing an order for health insurance and medical support for your child(ren)
  • Collecting child support payments
  • Determining the amount of past due child support

Who can enroll for services for the Title IV-D Child Support Service?

  • Custodial Parents, Non-Custodial Parents, and Legal Guardians regardless of level of income all individuals qualify.

How can I enroll in services?

Does the child support division determine custody of the children and visitation rights and or settle visitation disputes?

  • No, you will need to seek the advice of an attorney outside of the Orange County Prosecutors office, or go to for self-help forms.

Can I have my child support obligation reviewed?

  • Request in writing that you want a review. You can send it via mail/fax/email/ or drop off the request.

When can I have a review completed?

  • Reviews can be requested and completed every twelve months. (ex. If your court order was signed in April, the following April a review will be completed. Or if we did a review in June the following June, a new one can be completed.)
  • Every case is entitled to a review every twelve months.

How and Where do I make payments?

  • Cash payments can be at the Orange County Clerk’s office.
  • Payments by personal check, money order, cashier’s check or certified checkshould be made payable to the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU) and mailed to:
    • Indiana State Central Collection Unit
      PO Box 7130
      Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130

When sending a payment to INSCCU please include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.

A Child Support Remittance Form to include with your payment can be downloaded here.

Information to include with your payment:

  • ISETS Case Number
  • Your name
  • Your address
  • Your phone number
  • The last 4 digits of your social security number
  • Your court cause number
  • The payment amount

If you have more than one child support case:

  • Send one check, money order, cashier’s, or certified check per case, OR
  • Send one check, money order, cashier’s, or certified check that covers the amount due on all of your cases. If you send one check to be applied to more than one case, please be sure to identify the amount of payment to be applied to each case and list each child support case number individually.

Credit or Debit Card

Pay online at:*

Or call:  1-866-972-9427*
You will be directed to the automated phone system to process your child support payment. Follow the prompts using the keypad on your phone. You will need to enter:

  • The social security number of the person who is responsible for the child support payment
  • The 10 digit Indiana Child Support Case Number
  • The payment amount
  • Credit/debit card information
  • Phone number
  • Billing address for the card

*The online and phone payment options charge a convenience fee of 2.25% (minimum $1.00). Limits apply.

For other ways to pay please visit

How will I receive child support payments?

  • Child support payments made at the clerk’s office will be mailed in check form to the address we have on file. (to update your address please contact the office, the clerk’s office or Kidsline)
  • All other payments will be sent to you on your WAY2GO Mastercard, or direct deposited. Follow the prompts here for more information and forms.

I need to know my ISETS Case number.

  • Call the Kidsline at 1-844-836-0003

I need a print out of payments for the FSSA office.

  • Please visit the clerk’s office for payment history’s and court orders.

Stay in Touch!